DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any members running this system. If so pictures and feelings about it would be appreciated...........

·
Registered
2,761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
:smokin:

·
Registered
2,761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
not 1 member has this setup? surprising............

·
Registered
3,898 Posts
I've never heard of it either. Personally, I think CAI's are a waste of money on this truck unless you are using other mods (i.e. a cam) that can benefit from it. I wasted $300 on my K&N and can't say I noticed any performance gain or improved mileage.

·
Registered
5,482 Posts

·
Registered
3,898 Posts
It looks cool, but seriously doubt it is adding 21 rear wheel horsepower. Also, notice in the ad they say the Hemi Ram has "340 hp and 390 ft/lbs of torque"? They seem to be getting the cars and trucks mixed up, which makes me wonder . . . hmmmmm, what else is inaccurate about their ad (hint, hint 21 rear wheel horsepower).

·
All Around Great Guy
12,674 Posts
I would call them and ask them about their dyno numbers. They are way out of whack. If that system gave you 3 or 4 horse i would be very surprised.

·
Registered
2,761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Little overestimated on those #'s, I agree......

·
Ramistered User
6,420 Posts
Looks like you'll be sucking warm engine air through a snorkle not unlike the stock setup. Direct air flow from Airrams jet stream scoop into a Brute force is a much better setup for "colder" air

·
All Around Great Guy
12,674 Posts
agreed

·
Retired Guy
1,239 Posts
I had one of the original ones. It was for my 4.7L, then I sold it to 2004dRam ( I think that 's his handle)
I liked it , but the filter was a lot longer than in the pic,and it didn't have the snorkel thingy
Not a bad CAI if you don't expect too much....
HTH

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.