DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Moto Metal 18" x 9" aluminum (chrome plated) rims (like new) 5 x 5.50 bolt pattern. Currently on a 2008 Dodge Ram will fit on an older model Ford or a Jeep. Would like to sell rims and tires togather. The tires are 35 x 12.50 x 18 Pro Comp A/T Extreme. They have enough tread to get through summer I was gonna run them till the fall before getting some. Will take $1000 . Email me at [email protected] for pictures or call 931-242-2821. Those two will be the best way to contact me

Attachments

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Moto Metal 18" x 9" aluminum (chrome plated) rims (like new) 5 x 5.50 bolt pattern. Currently on a Dodge Ram will fit on an older model Ford or a Jeep. Would like to sell rims and tires togather. The tires are 35 x 12.50 x 18 Pro Comp A/T Extreme. They have enough tread to get through summer I was gonna run them till the fall before getting some. Will take $1000 . Email at [email protected] for questions or more pics or Call cell at 931-242-2821

Attachments

·
Registered
124 Posts
is that shipped?

·
Registered
124 Posts
check shipping to 21851 thanks

·
Registered
124 Posts
the more i look the more i think i may want to go with black rims.... not sure yet but thanks a lot! I may be getting back with you

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ok just let me know, the tires will be mounted and balanced on these already also and they come with the special lug nuts that has a special socket to get them off

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
If you think you may want them wheels, i'll let you have them for $1050 shipping and all, just cause its such an aggressive size dont get too many hits on them. And they will be mounted and balanced, i just had them balanced and rotated a week ago

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.