DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
HEMTIMADATION FACTOR
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have heard alot about clay bar and its claim to fame but doubted it would work, at least untill this weekend. I decided to try it on my truck and man what a difference it made. I got to tell you after using Mothers clay bar and wax on my truck, the paint surface is as slick as a soap maker's a$$. This stuff is awesome. I also used Blue Magic all metal polish on my wheels and they look like chrome now. I think i can make them look even better but i want to try a different poslish. Has anyone uses Mothers Billett Polish and what were the result. Thanks for any advise. :rck:

·
Registered
188 Posts
i just used the Mothers clay bar last weekend on my ram and sequoia and my neighbors said it felt as smooth as a babies butt

·
Registered
107 Posts
Yes i too did the Mothers clay bar and shamoo, what a nice job. I thought that clay was a special art but art is not that special. I also used the mothers sealer/glaze followed by a coat of mothers wax. took 2 days. I got arms like Popeynow.
I have used Mothers billet polish. yea it works good like the other mothers products. takes some polishing and the polish will turn black , let it dry and buff to a brilliant shine.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Actually, babies' butts are downright coarse and scratchy compared to my truck after a clay bar and wax. That stuff is the best.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.