DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I'm only 17, a noob when it comes to cars and I know I'm beating a dead horse but I still want to be sure before I go and start buying stuff (and yes I've been reading other threads)
First of all, are the 3" body lifts found on ebay junk or they ok?
Is there anything else I should buy to go along with this kit? How much will it cost (approximately) to get it installed by a local shop? Thanks for reading, any help is appreciated.

By the way the car is a 1998 4x4 Durango with a 5.9L

·
Registered
476 Posts
Performance Accessories(PA) is the most popular body lift. Some sellers on ebay are distributors which sell PA body lifts. Can't just buy from PA themselves. So before you buy from ebay, i'd double check with the seller to make sure the BL is in fact a PA one. You may want to pick up gap guards, but not necessary. You can always make yourself a set or just leave the gap open. Will get your engine bay dirty quicker though. I installed mine myself, so i can't comment on price for install.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you, that makes me feel a lot better.

·
Registered
756 Posts
hey did you have to mod anything to put that lift on like steering extensions or anything

·
Previously Micash21
2,802 Posts
it does require you to cut and weld your shaft for the 4x4 shifter. It comes with a 3" extension.

·
Registered
756 Posts
anyone near pa want to help a fellow mopar guy out lol i would love to get the body lift but everyone around here is outrageous like 1000 to 3000 dollars just for a body lift

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.