DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
848 Posts
dodge_neon_98 said:
hi i would like to know how i can get more horse power out of my neon for a cheap price or paying no money at all
That's got to be one of the funniest things I've read in a long time. :thatfunny

· So whats UR excuse?
4,520 Posts
dodge_neon_98 said:
hi i would like to know how i can get more horse power out of my neon for a cheap price or paying no money at all
It isnt the most funny thing i ever read but DAMN close!

He wants his: POWER FOR NUTHIN AND HIS CHICKS FOR FREE>>>>>LMFAO

Wait I got it! how yopu can get hp for free.
ROBB THE MOPAR PERFORMANCE WAREHOUSE!!!!!!!!!LOL
WHEN YOU ARE READY TO SPEND SOME CASH ASK US AGAIN.EVEN IF YOU DID THE WORK YOURSELF IT WILL COST YOU SOMETHING.

· HoodooGuru
1,565 Posts
You get what u pay for!!
So in your case trade ur car in for a push bike and pump some weights at the gym to increase YOUR horsepower!!
Only kiddin with ya man.
Check out the previous posts on cold air intakes / home made jobs etc.
Should get ya afew more ponies relatively cheaply.

· Seriously.
1,440 Posts
well, at 17 with very little cash, don't expect to get far in the performance world. serious mods that will net noticeable performance are not cheap, ever. save your money, go to college.

· HoodooGuru
1,565 Posts
Mate just look at some or the previous posts on cold air intakes, exhausts, headers and performance ecus.
For you start with the basics.
1. Cold air intake
2. Exhaust
3. Headers
4. Under drive pulley
5. 8.0 - 8.5 Spark plug cables
6. Performance control module or performance ecu.

· So whats UR excuse?
4,520 Posts
Well the word is out now I am an ass.Not ass hole, just an ass.
I could say sorry but then yould call me a pussy. HOODOO is a nice fella and I had him mad at me too but were all cool,shit happens.

You are going to the Service thats good. You should save your money,and buy a decent ride that don't need alot of work. I read your garage profile. I wonder what you were thinking buying a junkyard car and getting ripped for 1,800 big one's. You said it needs alot of work,and you say you have no income to buy stuff for it.

If I were you Id do whatever I had to do to keep it running till you go to the service .you wont need it in Basic Training,trust me.Then After your training you should have a few grand in the bank then If you really like the Neon and want to keep it buy what you need for it, fix it and then buy a few go fast goodies. GOOD LUCK!

· So whats UR excuse?
4,520 Posts
NO trouble! When do you leave for the Service? I was in the Army Reserve for 6 yrs.
Are you going Active or reserves? GOOD LUCK with it. I loved my Basic training, it was a cake walk compared to how it was 20- 30 yrs ago.Just don't let the Drill instructors
play games with your head, Just do what they say and keep your head right they like the mind games, thats how they break ya down, I seen alot that couldn't take the heat. Save your cash up and build that Neon up for a hot ass street car,once your training is over. You may want to establish you some credit while in basic training everyone will be trying to get you to accept their credit card, If you can get one and just use it to establish some credit dont build up a DEBT, just pay your monthly bills but a few things pay them off and soon as that card expires throw it away and work on another form of credit.Once you have some good credit, you may want to buy a new SRT-4 And that my freind would make you happy as hell. I am sure. GOOD LUCK AND KEEP IT REALL!!!!!!!!!! PEACE

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.