DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Mojo 2
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Anyone have one of the hard fiberglass covers yet? Just curious how the fit and finish is. I currently have several changes going on and am toying with the idea of a cover. I wasn't particularly impressed with the accent kit installed on a couple 09's at the dealership (front spoiler.) Had huge and inconsistant gaps. They do any better with the tonneau cover?

Hmmm...who was it that had the 3 piece folding cover? Thought I saw it somewhere around here.

·
Registered
411 Posts
Just put the tonneau Undercover on mine. Looks and fits great. Don't have a picture, put it on a Laramie Crew Cab.
How much was that?

·
Woosah!!!
421 Posts
JV, I put the TruXedo Deuce on mine and I am very happy with the way it looks. Very low and functional. It rolls up from the back but it also opens from the front with a 2-3 foot section that flips open. And you almost can't even tell it is there. I will take some close up shots of it tomorrow afternoon and post them if you want. Paid $505 on ebay.

·
Registered
135 Posts
put the lsII A.R.E tonneau on mine it fiberglass, looks good fits really well when i get home on monday or tuesday i will try and post a few pics.
cost 1400 canadian installed. think they are a lot cheaper in the states not 100% sure on that though

·
Registered
135 Posts
Here are some pics of my a.r.e L.S.II It's snowing and the truck is a little dirty but you can see how it fits fairly well.

Attachments

·
Mojo 2
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
That looks sharp Wolfgang. I'm really struggling on deciding between the one piece fiberglass or the folding Mopar one (Dodge Dagger has one). That A.R.E. one definately looks good. Thanks for posting the pics.

·
Mojo 2
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Had to compromise and went with the low profile Truxedo soft folding cover. Kids have motorcycles and I don't use a trailer. I'll post pictures soon. Install took about 5 minutes with the quick release brackets.

·
Registered
189 Posts
I also have the Truxedo Lo-Pro. 95% watertight, easy to use, slim design

·
Registered
2,659 Posts
I LOVE the Lo Pro and no one will believe me I paid that much for a tonneau. I love the look of those fiberglass ones on the 4g's :)

·
Registered
72 Posts
http://www.undercover.comI have an undercover on my 02 and really like it. When I get my 09 or 2010 will be ordering another.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.