DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Scooby Snacker
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Mopar soft tonneau cover for the 02-08 Rams. I had this on my '08 but I've sold the truck and moved to the 4G Ram. It's in good shape. All parts are there for installing. Really don't want to ship but would intertain it. $175 plus whatever shipping might be.

·
SRTs wanna b like me
2,607 Posts
do you have any pictures of it? how does it open?

·
Scooby Snacker
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This is it on my '08 Ram that I traded in. Only type of pic I have of it. It opens by peeling it back. NO snaps. You can store it up at the front with two straps that hold it in place. It has three bows that go over the bed. I've had this Mopar type on two different trucks and I like them the best.

Hope this helps.

Attachments

·
SRTs wanna b like me
2,607 Posts
i will have to think about it cuz im tired of my bed being full of leaves. do you think it would fit over my toolbox that sits below the top of the bed?

·
Registered
3,004 Posts
I have the same bedcover. As long as the toolbox is below the top of the bed it would fit. The mounting rails just sit on top of the sides of the bed and the bows attach into those rails.

·
Scooby Snacker
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I've found out that it will fit my new truck. So now I'm thinking I may keep it. I'll let you guys know in a few days.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.