·
All Around Great Guy
12,675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
All Around Great Guy
12,675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Mint condition, still has shipping boards on it. Must sell.

·
Registered
169 Posts
any pics of one on a truck, so I can get an idea what it looks like?

·
All Around Great Guy
12,675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
No i just have pics of it off the truck

·
Registered
2,761 Posts
Dude tried to PM you back and your inbox is full.....
Empty that sh*t out.....................

·
Registered
2,761 Posts
consider it sold pending size and color match...
email directly at [email protected]...
thanks Paul

·
All Around Great Guy
12,675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
bump

·
Registered
16,621 Posts
got any pictures ?

·
All Around Great Guy
12,675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Still for sale. Scroll through the classifieds, there is another thread with basically the same writeup. That one has the pictures, i have a hard time posting pictures, they are always to damn big and i can't figure out how to F###ing resize them

·
All Around Great Guy
12,675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yes brian that is it. It is cheap and is mint condition. Really don't know why it has not sold. Oh well, i may just keep it and paint it, throw it on my truck.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Are you willing to ship? Or is this a pickup only? Or maybe meet somewhere?

·
All Around Great Guy
12,675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Kicksave said he wanted it on the 15th but have not heard from him in a while. I will give it a couple days, then it is open game. I would meet you halfway if you would pay for gas, or you could just pick it up. Read the original thread in the classifieds(probably a month old, for all the details. It does not come with a key) Just wanted to get that out in the open, it is straight from mopar, with the shipping boards still on it like you see in the picture.

·
Registered
2,761 Posts
yeah ....I apoligize for making you wiat..thing is shipping is more than i want to spend and i really cant make it upstate earlier than the middle of november and thats not fair to you......you can go ahead and sell it if you need to....but if you dont sell it dont sweat...ill def take it or any other you may come across at a later date!...thanks again
Paul.

·
All Around Great Guy
12,675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Still for sale!

·
Registered
169 Posts
Is the lock interchangable? Could I get a key made, or a new one from a dealership?

·
All Around Great Guy
12,675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
It is my understanding that you can get the number off the bottom of the lock and get a key made from dodge. You may want to call the dealer and confirm this.

·
Registered
169 Posts
I'll check with my local dealer and see if this is true, and get back to you. Thanks

·
Registered
127 Posts
Even though my truck is black I am interested. I am in Maryland, but read that you were willing to meet one buyer half way. I may be too far for such an offer, but I may be scheduling a trip to NJ that will put me 3 hours closer to you. Is it still for sale and how far are you willing to drive to sell this? It looks as though this would fit fine on my truck since I also have a 04 short bed, but mine is a quad cab.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.