DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
CWR
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know where a person can purchase Mopar fliuds other than the dealer? I can't find it anywhere other than the dealer and they want close to 8 bucks for a qt. of ATF. Almost 8 bucks for 12 oz. brake fluid. In no way do I want to choose another brand because of these picky transmissions in these 4 speed auto's. Thanks everyone.
Calvin CWRdodge

·
Registered
194 Posts
It's being reported that some Wall Marts are carrying MOPAR ATF+4. The ATF+4 spec is so tight, it's all about the same oil. Don't be afraid of other brands of ATF+4 including Wall Marts house brand. I couldn't comment on other MOPAR fluids. I think after 1999 ATF+4 is the recommended power steering fluid. Check your owner manual. I use AA house brand which is repackaged Valvoline ATF+4 in my area.
If you want to research oil, filters, grease, etc, check out Bob Is The Oil Guy forums. Everything anal about oil...and some other interesting information, too.

·
Registered
629 Posts
fluids

Don't get the dealers almost all parts store carry atf+4 now at less than $3.50 a quart . Valvoline makes full synthetic ATF+4 now no need to worry they make quality products and probably supplies the Mopar stuff anyway.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.