DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Power Wagon #1605
16,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Yo- Looks like Houston Member cmh2007 is in town and wants to have a little meet while he is here.

Hooters on Siegen Lane in Baton Rouge!

I might be back in time for this just depends on if my flight gets delayed.

1- CTDreamin (maybe)

·
Power Wagon #1605
16,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
BTW, we be heading back to da hooters sha!

·
Power Wagon #1605
16,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Next weekend 5-1-2010 at Hooters on Siegen Lane

·
Beware the Underbite!!!
6,704 Posts
YO....im here...might as well watch this one...yeah, im staying at the company apartments over at jefferson and airline...so its close to me

·
'08LaRam
680 Posts
I put it on my calender. However, it's doubtful I will be there as there is a big pool tournament in Mobile that weekend. If I don't go to Mobile I'll be there.

·
Beware the Underbite!!!
6,704 Posts
hey guys, i just had a slight change in schedules...im going to be working days starting on wed...so it will have to be a little later in the day like 1600 or 1630.

·
Fouled Out Nitrous Junky
204 Posts
i'll be getting shit faced on the river that day. i heard the wet t shirt contest starts at 530 so i prob wont be back till too late. now sunday ill be avaliable. or how bout we have a mod swapping party sunday and ya'll can help me demod my old wrecked truck and mod out my new one that im going get tomorow in houston lol

·
Power Wagon #1605
16,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
You are being allowed to take shit off your old truck?

·
Beware the Underbite!!!
6,704 Posts
if sunday works better for everybody it dont matter...just tell me the day and ill show but got to be at 1600 or later

·
LSU
1,286 Posts
i'll be getting shit faced on the river that day. i heard the wet t shirt contest starts at 530 so i prob wont be back till too late. now sunday ill be avaliable. or how bout we have a mod swapping party sunday and ya'll can help me demod my old wrecked truck and mod out my new one that im going get tomorow in houston lol
If you into boating in LA check out bayouboaters.com its like DT but for Louisiana boaters

·
11 sec club
6,067 Posts
I wish it wasnt going to rain all weekend

Sparkplug I'll help ya tear some shit up. It will remind me of old times w/ Shelby's old white truck in my driveway lol

·
Beware the Underbite!!!
6,704 Posts
who cares if its going to rain...we can still get together...or are yalls trucks alergic to water

·
Fouled Out Nitrous Junky
204 Posts
You are being allowed to take shit off your old truck?
well yea. i sure as hell am not gonna let them take the stereo, hids, billet grile and stuff. :D they don't give me any more money for it so why let them have it. also gotta take the headers off. good news is i don't have to reinstall them lol

·
Power Wagon #1605
16,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
so after 4pm?

·
Beware the Underbite!!!
6,704 Posts
yeah...got put on a new boat wed...so i get off at 1530 now instead of 0300

·
Beware the Underbite!!!
6,704 Posts