DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
95moparracer said:
it is junk for sure lol i bought it and im already replacing it... getting a whole new set up!!

This is the best setup out by far. I recommend you use an HKS bov with this too.

http://exhaustdepot.net/esrhakit.html

This setup gives a stock car 1.5 psi of boost increase cause of the L shapped pipe. The pipe that the BOV mounts on gives you a chrisper throttle responce. You can change flanges on it and you can also use it with your stock or ricer mopar plate. Then when you get a real bov you can swap out the flange . Comes with 4 different flange setups for different BOVs.

I purchased the first srt4 on the srt forum back in feb 03 and was the first to do exhaust, BOV, boost controler, piggyback computer etc. So if you need srt info, i have it all here.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I like mine, but then again I'm not looking for max performance. Of couse it leaks, thats what its suppossed to do. If you want more boost than yes you need to upgrade to a true BOV setup. If you just want a cool sound for really cheap, get the plate.

·
Registered
240 Posts
To tell you would be a great injustic. 75% of the people remove them later on cause they get tired of it. If you dont have s1 and you install the rice valve then you really will hate it cause it will vent when your going reverse moving your car. Gay.

·
Registered
697 Posts
The Mopar Plate is really self explanatory. Just move the intake out of the way to make it easier on yourself. But yeah, the Mopar BOV is a waste of time and money. You should just save your moneys to get a good BOV with some use in the future.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.