DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Jeep Driver
32,497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What Mopar add-on accessories would you most like to see offered for the new Charger, Charger R/T, and Daytona?

List 'em here.... the factory is listening. ;)

·
Registered
419 Posts
Chin spoilers. I love them chin spoilers.

edit: Wouldn't it be cool if they had the 3 foot high spoiler like the old daytona! But then you have everyone yelling RICE! :D

·
Registered
30 Posts
That mickey mouse rear spoiler is the kind of "quality" that damned near killed Chrysler. :thatfunny

·
Registered
3 Posts
-Daytona/SRT-8 style Girll
-Low-profile spoiler
-Hood scoop for sure

Read a post that some of these are already planned to be available..hope so!

·
Registered
14 Posts
The SRT-8 Hood.
A modern Shaker style hood.
Chrome door handles and multiple stple options.
Chrome Wheel lip moldings
A few tail light options would be cool.
Snap on gauge bezels
Chrome foot pedal bezels
Vinyl top kits with multiple color oprtions.
Dodge endorsed and logoed rim options. Polished Chrome, muted chrome and various colors in various sizes.
Various engine identification plates that say 5.7. For example, an all black one or Inferno red one to match the available exterior paint colors.
A pistol grip shifter that easily swaps out for the stock one.
Some sort of package that makes it easy to remove the crosshairs and have a plain honey comb grill like the 1968 Chargers and Coronets

I'll try and think up more a little later.

R.

·
Jeep Driver
32,497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Some cool ideas posted so far... keep 'em coming!

·
Registered
14 Posts
:rck: A retro badging option without having to buy the Daytona in GOMANGO. I want the retro badges on a regular R/T.

A black panel engineered to fit between the tail lights that takes up much of the most of the space on the outward facing part of the deck lid. (The rear of this car is a little plain)

The guy above is also on to something. How about a MOPAR supersharger for the 5.7 HEMI that if installed at a dealership, does not void the warranty.

Finally, an aftermarket option called a "rear door delete panel".

:thatfunny
Cheers,

Robert

·
Registered
7,804 Posts
Definitely the SRT hood and spoiler!! Those will be hot sellers! The aftermarket should be brewing, too...

And folks, if you have not done so, you need to look over the new Charger in person...I'll tell you what, the pics I've seen do not do it justice at all! She is su-w-e-e-t up close and personal!! I think Dodge will have another top seller in its class and I do plan to pick one up either in the fall or spring!!!:D:D

·
Registered
12 Posts
A light weight version with more power.

Back in the Muscle car era there was this company that brought out cars with lightened shells, aluminum panels, high power engines, the windows were even raised with a strap. There cars were so much better than anything else they were penelised in Pro stock and even banned in Stock car racing.

Unfortunatly I don't think that company is alive anymore.

Pitty that

·
AWD is the right way
165 Posts
StreetRacer said:
A light weight version with more power.

Back in the Muscle car era there was this company that brought out cars with lightened shells, aluminum panels, high power engines, the windows were even raised with a strap. There cars were so much better than anything else they were penelised in Pro stock and even banned in Stock car racing.

Unfortunatly I don't think that company is alive anymore.

Pitty that
Yeah, Mercedes bought them out, used to be called Chrysler. It was a factory special Plymouth as I recall.

One sold at the Barrett Jackson auction last January, brought a lot, but I don't remember the exact figure.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.