DodgeTalk Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
living life
6,909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ordered a set of these for my 2003 Dodge Ram 1500 4x4. The quility of the ride is amazing and the price isn't to bad either. They were a direct fit with 0 problems. I took the truck for a spin after I was done, truck rode like a dream. I replaced my Coilover shocks with these, so my truck went from riding like a log wagon, to a Cadillac.

Attachments

·
Platinum 2K R/T
4,054 Posts
I agree. I run Monroe on my cars and will be getting these after my Bilstein's show signs of wear. I found the bilstein's are good on the trails, but rebound more than I'd like on rough roads (50% of the roads are fairly beat up around here...), even when trying to maintain speed limits.

Remember shocks are a wear item and usually have a life of around 50,000 miles or so.
Unless you own a Lexus, where everything is lifetime! *small print* "over the course of a 4 year lease" ha.

·
Registered
139 Posts
I agree. I run Monroe on my cars and will be getting these after my Bilstein's show signs of wear. I found the bilstein's are good on the trails, but rebound more than I'd like on rough roads (50% of the roads are fairly beat up around here...), even when trying to maintain speed limits.

Unless you own a Lexus, where everything is lifetime! *small print* "over the course of a 4 year lease" ha.
LOL about the Lexus too.

·
Registered
439 Posts
I'm probably going to be switching back to a set of softer shocks. As much as the bilsteins I have are great, they are too stiff for our super high taxes but worst roads in country.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a 03 dodge ram 1500 4x4 and I put monore monomax shocks on mine and the rides to rough. Did I get the wrong types of shocks for my truck? I was thinking about putting monore gas magnums shocks. Any solutions?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts