DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I checked my oil level on Saturday just before a long trip and noticed it was about 1/2 a quart low so I thought I would top it up. Well to my surprise when I opened the oil filler cap I found a light brown creamy substance. :VHOT: Needless to say but I didn't take the truck on the trip. When I got home I changed the oil let it run for a while and opened the oil filler cap and still more cream. Earlier this week I had to change the lower rad hose because of a hole in it from rubbing on the frame. it had gotten a little hotter than normal but didn't go into the red on the gauge. My fear now is I my have a cracked gasket or even worse a cracked head.

Has this happened to anyone else?

· 2013 Laramie Power Wagon
2,028 Posts
No fear, its normal. Use the search and you'll find a dozen other threads about it. Don't worry about it, they all do it.

· If only I had more $$$
3,673 Posts
Yup, I almost put a turd on the ground when I noticed that on my first oil change

· Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
jmbones said:
No fear, its normal. Use the search and you'll find a dozen other threads about it. Don't worry about it, they all do it.
After doing some reading on this I understand what is going on.

I almost laid a turd as well.

Thanks.

· Tank Mech
3,911 Posts
LMAO at all these turds gettin' dropped all over the place! :thatfunny :thatfunny

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.