DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to let everyone know that Moes Performance is the STUFF! Bob will take care of you! I just hooked up Fire & Ice and Plasma glow HL and Fogs! Great stuff. Getting ready to order some PowerStop rotors and pads from him. I beleive in word of mouth and here ya go :rck: See Ya, Kevin

·
Hemi2nV
7,813 Posts
04hemitrucknut said:
I just wanted to let everyone know that Moes Performance is the STUFF! Bob will take care of you! I just hooked up Fire & Ice and Plasma glow HL and Fogs! Great stuff. Getting ready to order some PowerStop rotors and pads from him. I beleive in word of mouth and here ya go :rck: See Ya, Kevin
Yea i got my fire and ice LED bar and my powerslot rotors and hawk ceramic brake pads from him. And i will be dealing with him in the future. He is a great guy. :gr_patrio

·
BAMF
1,911 Posts
I've heard nothing but good things. Once I start modding heavily next spring, he'll be getting a lot of business from me.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Bob Is THE MAN!

Having dealt with a number of different on-line retailers, I can tell you that Moes Performance is a great retailer to work with. Timely updates on order status, quality parts, fast shipping, and just an all around great guy. I have gotten NGK Irridium Plugs, Shorty Wires, and Hawk Pads from Bob. I am now waiting for my Bilstein shocks. He has always let me know when it is supposed to ship and gives me a tracking number. He has also let me know that if you don't see it on his site, he can probably still get it for you.

:rck: :rck: Support those retailers that support DodgeTalk! :rck: :rck:

·
:D Hello!!!
3,401 Posts
I agree will the above, Bob is an excellent sponser!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.