DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought I would post this in the 3rd Gen section for everyone who doesn't look into the modified/concept forum. I asked Weigel to put our grill on the new truck. I think it looks 100% better!

Attachments

·
Registered
3,238 Posts
It does look better.

·
Registered
9,232 Posts
new grill is badass. accept the change guy, change is inevidable

·
Banned
2,452 Posts
fix the grill and make the headlights like the charger and itd look sweet...

·
I'm Not A Post Whore! :(
5,089 Posts
I like the grille, just make the headlights stop towards the front of the fender, not halfway down it

otherwise I like it, and I really like the new trucks anyway

·
Registered
180 Posts
Well, I guess I'll eat crow. It has grown on me already and I haven't seen one in person yet. :crazy: I do think it will look better as a sport model. And I don't really like the Hemi badge and RAM 1500 badge. But, that can be fixed. I think they should have added the Hemi badge next the the RAM 1500- but make the RAM 1500 part smaller.

·
Brad
1,764 Posts
is anyone planning on buying the 06 ram?

·
--> UNITY <--
2,417 Posts
Personally I don't think the grill is a prob, it fits the bumper pretty well. Now the headlights though.......

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
yeah, the lights are beasts, and I don't like where the Hemi Badge is either. I guess it will have to grow on me eventually.

·
Registered
72 Posts
One thing is for sure, those wheels look 10 times better than the old 20's.

It's starting to grow on me, but I still dont like the freakin headlights, looks like a damn Dakota.

·
Registered
3,066 Posts
They need to reduce the amount of chrome around the grille if not eliminate it all together.

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
It's not the grill that bugs me, it's the shape of the headlights. The new wheels are better ...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.