DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
HeMi LoVe
823 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tonight, cj or formally known as cmns2500 and I swapped sub boxes. He just wanted a big box that he could place on his seat, and i wanted one that could be placed behind mine.
well he got a tuned kicker box made for 2 10's and got a underseat box. (as i call it)

also, i got cj's cb that he doesn't use, a cobra with an echo board and some more stuff tuning it. Don't know everything exactly.

any ways. I will have install pictures tomorrow, can't tonight... so will install it first thing when the sun comes up.I will also install the CB while I'm at it.

·
Registered
599 Posts
ewwww!!! not a cb!!!

·
Big Green
8,318 Posts
nothing wrong with a cb especially with how much cells cost nowdays just not my thing

·
HeMi LoVe
823 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
nothing wrong with a cb especially with how much cells cost nowdays just not my thing
Haha. they come in handy here. I drive I-10 and beltway all the time;
but i got mine so when daniel and I go on road trips or anywhere we will be taking separate trucks, we can talk; with out being on the phone. :)

·
Registered
268 Posts
cool cant wait 4 pics sounds like the truck is coming along nice

i got a cb, i love it all my buddys got one so it alot of fun

·
HeMi LoVe
823 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

the sub box is just thrown in there. daniel wanted "Bump" on his way to work. LOl. were putting it in better later today

·
HeMi LoVe
823 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
he hasn't moved the amp to the middle of the box yet?

oh and hell when you made this post, me and daniel were still outside shootin the shit
Haha Yup. We just got back from buying more speaker wire, I think were going to be moving the amp today. not sure tho.

·
NEVER DOUBT THE DEMON
14,569 Posts
cool cant wait 4 pics sounds like the truck is coming along nice

i got a cb, i love it all my buddys got one so it alot of fun
all my trucks have CBs in em, even the low rider, but its a hidden one, well sorta, but the radio is a very nice polished one with blue LEDs everywhere and many many mods, but i been working on her radio this moring and put a record and playback mod in it, so now she can have some fun with that :D

·
NEVER DOUBT THE DEMON
14,569 Posts
wow that's awesome daniel...where did y'all end up puttin it and the antenna at?
not mounted in her truck yet, nor is the antenna, been doing some testing in my truck on both radios, both are tuned very similar, both put out about 40 watts dead key and peak around 55-60 watts with the antenna properly tuned to each radio, so they work very well and yes my equipment is calibrated properly

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.