DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just finished up a "few" mods on my 04 Durango. I got it not too long ago from a private seller for $8,200. It has 54K miles, had dealership oil changes and maintenance every 3K miles, and every bit of paperwork to prove it(even the window sticker).

In the past month or so I have installed a K&N CAI, Silverstar bulbs, Raptor bull bar with 130 watt KC Slimlite driving lights, 6 turn TB lift and alignment, BFG 255/75R17 MT tires, and a Flowmaster Super 44 muffler.

This was the hardest thing to get on, mainly because of the body bolts that everyone has trouble with. It took a 3' breaker bar just to get them off, even a 1/2 inch IR impact wrench running off a 60 gallon compressor failed.

·
Registered
610 Posts
It looks like the 4.7. The 5.7 has the shroud that covers the entire radiator and unless it was removed it's not in the photo

I like the all red D's with no chrome. Are you going to have the bumpers painted the same color? Looks Good!!

·
Registered
16,984 Posts
Welcome to Dodgetalk! I see you have caught the "mod bug" already :) Your durango looks like a beast! :tup:

Do you know which K&N air intake you have? Is it the FIPK, 57 Series, or the 77 Series?

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It is the 4.7 engine. I had to remove the shroud when I was installing the bull bar, just need to put it back on now.

To sdjetpilot: These are the tires I have, not a bad price either. I havn't calculated the mileage I get with them, but they are narrower and only a little taller than the stock Goodyears.

http://www.discounttire.com/dtcs/ti...bmitProductSize.do?r=AZEINT|pc|85284&pc=38730

To Dodge4L1fe: It's the 57 series

·
Hemi User
1,719 Posts
Looks good.

The lightpole in the second pic looks like a big white CB whip antenna.:D

·
Chief's Pride!!!
2,497 Posts
That's one SEXY Dango!!!!!!!

·
Registered
128 Posts
looks great, red makes the D look sharp!

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
Nice Truck.. Awsome color. :D

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Sir_Eagle said:
Looks good.

The lightpole in the second pic looks like a big white CB whip antenna.:D
Haha, didn't even notice that till you mentioned it...

greedy1 said:
Nice looking rig! Anything else do you have in store for it?
As of now, I am satisfied with it. Probably just little things here and there as time goes on.

·
Just Layin' Low
268 Posts
Looks sweet.

·
Registered
3,915 Posts
looks nice...black nerf bars would look good.:tup:

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
It looks good with the front air dam removed too.

·
The Musical Enforcer
793 Posts
Very nice and many cool mods!! My 1st D was Red

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.