DodgeTalk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 244 Posts

·
Moab Tested
7,252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, with the Rausch Creek discussion going on. Some of us :D would like to go back to Moab again. :D Ain't that right Pit Slave. :D I'm in for both Moab and Rausch Creek if they are not to close together. So now we need to start discussing next years Moab trip.

·
Code Red
2,612 Posts
I'm all for it. End of April seemed to work pretty well this last time. Any other dates we want to vote on?

·
..::MOOSE::..
1,580 Posts
In!!:D

·
1,580 Posts
May 3~6 sound good??? :D Full moon night wheeling!!?!?? HUH!? just a thought......:D

·
Big Bubba
575 Posts
I'm in. Same time sounds great for me too. There's some very good reasons for that time frame also:

1)It's not too hot yet.
2)Being that soon after the Easter Jeep Safari, the trail markers are more visible.
3)Did I mention it's not too hot yet.

·
Moab Tested
7,252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm in. Same time sounds great for me too. There's some very good reasons for that time frame also:

1)It's not too hot yet.
2)Being that soon after the Easter Jeep Safari, the trail markers are more visible.
3)Did I mention it's not too hot yet.
Yeah, like when I went in '10. It was a 102 in the shade if you could fine it. :ugh The wife loved tho. :crazy:

·
Moab Tested
7,252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Dates? How's April 27th, 28th, and 29th sound? Trying to make so that Pit Slave and me can both make Moab and Rausch Creek. :D

·
1,580 Posts
ppfffff..............I'd wheel/race/crawl a week strait if given the opportunity.:)

·
Big Bubba
575 Posts
Easter is April 8th and Mother's Day is May 13th. Both of these weekends would be no goes for me, but I think anything in between would be great. Still leaning more towards May 3rd-6th, for the weather and temps.

·
Moab Tested
7,252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Easter is April 8th and Mother's Day is May 13th. Both of these weekends would be no goes for me, but I think anything in between would be great. Still leaning more towards May 3rd-6th, for the weather and temps.
That weekend sounds good. :D

·
Moab Tested
7,252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

·
Registered
56 Posts
Cool I am going to be down there anyway on a mountain biking trip but I am bringing down the Power Wagon. I should meet up with you guys and get some driving lessons.;)

·
Registered
18 Posts
may 3 sounds best

·
1,580 Posts
SO! :popcorn: the consensus is looking like:cheers: Maaaayyy 3~5ish:cool:....................... hhhhhmmmmmmm??

·
1,580 Posts
ttt:hyper:

·
Code Red
2,612 Posts
May 3rd - 6th works for me. Now on to the trails. Last year Dome Plateau for scenic was thrown around. We went there the first PWs in Moab trip, but I'm more than willing to go back. It's a nice drive and fun for the kids because there's a big cave they can go into.

1 - 20 of 244 Posts