DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Black Sunshine!
994 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know the pics really really suck sorry but does anyone know what that wire is supposed to go to?

THKS for any help

Attachments

·
Registered
39 Posts
My pickup has the same missing component. I looked into it some and the only thing i could find on schematics was that is where the ABS module is supposed to be mounted. I'm not sure if that's it for sure, i don't know if there was a recall on any ABS parts on these things or not.

·
Black Sunshine!
994 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah I tried looking it up to but everywhere I look it’s not there. Looks like I might have to hit up the old stealership and ask them :WHT: probly tell me it’s a $90 part to haha

·
Registered
984 Posts
Not knowing what year model you pictured here, I just went and looked at my 96 and 2000 Rams, and neither one have that wire. My 2000's setup is TOTALLY different. My 96 has the same master cylinder and the wire coming off the bottom tubes, but over where yours has that white wire coming out, mine has a small round plug with about 4 wires going to it, coming out of the loom in the same spot, but nothing connects to it.

Helifino man.... :confused:

·
Black Sunshine!
994 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh sorry I have 1995 1500 5.2L(318) cid.

·
Beware the Underbite!!!
6,659 Posts
i think the diesel has something that goes there.

·
Registered
2,217 Posts
that white wire is not oem . it has been add to your truck . oem doesnt use wire thats attached together like speaker wire were you peel to seperate .

·
Black Sunshine!
994 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
that white wire is not oem . it has been add to your truck . oem doesnt use wire thats attached together like speaker wire were you peel to seperate
Well I know the guy that had the truck before me had subs he did the wiring for but the speakers work great. Don’t know about the subs I haven’t taken the time to put mine in yet. Think it’s got something to do with the sound system of the truck?

·
Registered
2,217 Posts
Well I know the guy that had the truck before me had subs he did the wiring for but the speakers work great. Don’t know about the subs I haven’t taken the time to put mine in yet. Think it’s got something to do with the sound system of the truck?
no not the sound system could be but that wasnt my point just useing speaker wire as an example it just not oem peel to seperate . so some one has added that wire . trace it see were it goes . its gotta end some where

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.