DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 2004 sxt and it has a misfire at idle pretty bad now it just turned 25000 miles they said I needed plugs and wires for 170.00 dollars so I went to change the pulgs myself called my mecanic first to tell him told me to take it back it's still under full warrenty period and they have to fix it for free. any comments from anyone? plus he said it would be in violation of the emeisions law. And I know I not the best speller. :help:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
WELL I had taken it to pro chrysler jeep and they called me back today and said since I was so close to the regular maintence 30000 period 5000 miles to go they can't do anything because they fouled out ealier then they should, so I called where I bought the car JHON ELWAY and they would take care of it just a lot farther to go but oh well. Guess people don't like to take care of you if you never bought the car from there.

·
So whats UR excuse?
4,542 Posts
Some are like that. It's just not enough that it's a Dodge. Piss on em and drive a few extra miles. Then when you need a replacement part you can go price it at the A holes shop and tell them I think I will go to the other dodge dealer.PFFFFFFT they should like that! Later

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Got my car back yesterday and from John Elway Dodge and they coverd everything under warrenty and will send someone out to put in my new radio because my does'nt always come back out I told them about pro chrysler jeep and that they could'nt do it unless I paid, and the guy at John Elway said it does'nt matter if I bought the car here or not you bought a Chrysler product and we stand behind that. So it's nice to know people do care.

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
dodgeneonACR98 said:
Some are like that. It's just not enough that it's a Dodge. Piss on em and drive a few extra miles. Then when you need a replacement part you can go price it at the A holes shop and tell them I think I will go to the other dodge dealer.PFFFFFFT they should like that! Later

:thatfunny

·
03 S.X. 2.0
7 Posts
two questions...

1) When they told you you had to replace the wires and plugs, where the wires fried???
2) Was it covered under the powertrain???

Just wondering, because I was having a problem with my 03 sx, where it felt like it was going to stall whenever I stopped, and when I took it in, they changed the wires and the plugs, and said that it wasn't covered under the warranty. I still have 30,000 kms left in the powertrain though...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.