DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok i have a ram 2500 04 ST with the stock manual mirrors. i was wondering if i bought tow mirrors power and heater for it, if there is already the wiring and stuff in there to plug it in to or if i would have to get manual tow mirrors. i know that there would be no switch to move the mirror with but hell, why not ask =p

·
You've been Hijacked
14,749 Posts
if nobody chimes in with an answer the best way to find out would be to pull one of your mirrors quickly and see if there is a harness in there

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i was going to do that but its way to cold outside to do anything truck related.

·
Power Wagon #1605
16,089 Posts
Well just pull off the door panel and see if the harness is there. From what I have heard, some do and some dont.

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i think ill go check now. its dark but i think ill live.

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i dont see any wires. i just see a big friggen piece of foam crap behind the mirror inside the door. i stuck my finger in there and i felt what was like a hole maybe for somethign to clip in but no wires anywhere.

·
Power Wagon #1605
16,089 Posts
Then you are not prewired. This may be a better option if you want powered/heated, or just get OEM non powered.

www.tttmirror.com

Moe's sells them also.:D

·
locogk
5,864 Posts
you would have to get the dashboard switch and maybe you can get the wiring harness for them from the dealer i didnt have the harness for the cup holder light and i didnt have the plug under the dash for the electric brake controller so i had to hard wire both of them it just took more time and some thinking ( the thinking hurt ) but i got them both hooked up it is grat having the heated/ power mirrors it is worth a shot

·
locogk
5,864 Posts
oops spell check great

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.