DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
You've been Hijacked
14,746 Posts
looks great!!!! I did that to mine a while back.

·
Registered
3,746 Posts
I too did that mod in the summer.... Turns out good, but I keep getting rock chips in mine... But for a cheap mod, ill use black touch up paint on it..

PS, your license plate is crooked, lol

·
You've been Hijacked
14,746 Posts
I get the rock chips too. Mine will need touched up come spring.

·
Once and future owner
3,061 Posts
I like the factory original grille insert the way it is but the black paint doesn't look bad either. :D

·
BLACK
1,343 Posts
All those black grills look nice. I have been trying to decide if I wanted to do the same thing to my grill. After seeing all these black grills I think I will do mine.

·
Registered
2,510 Posts
That looks really good, I plan to do the same thing once it gets warmer here....which will be a while from now. Did you take the grille out to paint it? How did you prep it before-hand? Kind of paint used?

·
5 Years... 6 Dodges
25,280 Posts
Not sure how the rest of your truck looks... but the black I think goes great with what I can see of it.

·
locogk
5,856 Posts
looks good

·
1 TIM 6:12 Fight RIGHT!!
2,160 Posts
might wanna blur out / cover up the license plate...
I've ALWAYS wondered why people do that anyway? I drive around everywhere with it uncovered.........what difference does it make? IF you want to protect your privacy you should make a tin foil hat, put it on when you are home, sit in the exact center of your living room with all the windows covered, lights out, and for goodness sakes.................STAY OFF THE INTERNET:crazy::crazy::thatfunny LOL

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.