DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Coolest Ram Club in FL
4,295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay central florida people were thinking about having mini meet on the 17th of November. If you are interested in coming just post up, We will probably be meeting at Orlando Speed World to do some racing.

·
:D Hello!!!
3,401 Posts
on a Friday?

·
Coolest Ram Club in FL
4,295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
gc714 said:
on a Friday?
yea we were just gonna do like a meet at the track and OSW only saturday street drags in november are nov 25th i dont think the people will be in town to run!

·
:D Hello!!!
3,401 Posts
Have fun then guys!!!

·
Yeehaw!
1,397 Posts
Damnit! Ya'll always have to make the g2g's the weekend's I have to go out of town for work!

·
Coolest Ram Club in FL
4,295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
360ciRAM said:
Damnit! Ya'll always have to make the g2g's the weekend's I have to go out of town for work!
Sorry man

·
Yeehaw!
1,397 Posts
Na, it's not a problem, I'm actually gonna try to make it anyways... we'll see what happens.

·
Coolest Ram Club in FL
4,295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
k man just let us know

·
Yeehaw!
1,397 Posts
Ok I will, I really wanna run my truck with the fresh tranny and the cold(er) weather! :drivingz:

·
Registered
624 Posts
again i won't be able to make it. i will be able to make to pretty much everything from december on though. i really need to get on the track to see what i'll run with the colder air.

·
Registered
152 Posts
I'll be there assuming nothing major comes up.

·
Coolest Ram Club in FL
4,295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
robm-951 said:
I'll be there assuming nothing major comes up.
Okay man just let us know

·
Coolest Ram Club in FL
4,295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Is everyone still going to come?

·
Very Niiiice! :)
4,471 Posts
Ya, i finally see the thread, good you got it posted man! as i PMed you before, im gonna come with my flaming beast (wait... does that sound gay? oh well LOL) and my stepdad and bro are likely to show up in once my step dads, now my lil bros 02 stang GT... give 004hemi something to compete against!!

-David

·
Coolest Ram Club in FL
4,295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
kool man see ya there with your family. im gonna pm 004hemi and make sure he is coming, i should be their around 6 i got off at 5 that day from work... ahh flaming beast isn't gay sounding ;)

·
Registered
624 Posts
i will be going to the track on wednesday nov. 22nd a wednesday. i get back from school on tuesday so i want to get out there wednesday night and see what she'l run. if anybody else is interested in going then let me know

·
Coolest Ram Club in FL
4,295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
ApkRam said:
i will be going to the track on wednesday nov. 22nd a wednesday. i get back from school on tuesday so i want to get out there wednesday night and see what she'l run. if anybody else is interested in going then let me know
I might roll out their wednesday night after school if i get out on time!

·
Yeehaw!
1,397 Posts
I'm scheduled to work that day, but I'm gonna see what I can do. Hopefully I can make it there and meet some of ya'll and put some faces to the names!

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.