DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Scapegoat047
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just thought I'd attach the spreadsheet I created to track mileage, and all variables affected by my daily driving. You are free to save it and use it for yourself. If you do this yourself, I'd like to see the spreadsheet.

Attachments

·
Scapegoat047
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
anyone else take a look at my numbers?

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
That is pretty impressive.
I'll try to use it.

·
'75 Power Wagon
4,530 Posts
i figured out how to copy and paste it, and i changed it slightly to work better for me.. thanks man, thats of helpful stats here.. now i just need to let off the throttle so i can hopefully get my mpg above 8.

·
Scapegoat047
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Glad u could use it. I'd like to see someone with a CTD use this and post some results.

·
Scapegoat047
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Whenever I fill up I reset the trip and write it down on the reciept. Then I'll go back and type in a few numbers, and it figures the rest.

·
'75 Power Wagon
4,530 Posts
I dont ever get a receipt when i fill up.. but, i got a piece of paper in my glove box where i have to right down the date, price, gallons, and the odometer reading.

·
Scapegoat047
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I keep my reciepts cause I use my Marathon Gas card and fill up at Marathons, then check my reciept with my monthly statement. I save 5% each month on gas when I use my card. It's saved me hundreds of $$$

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.