DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
13's when its cold out
1,547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
as the title says has anyone heard of them? mechanic buddy of mine was the second to mention them when deleting the rear o2's. anyone tried? i told him out of everyone on here and the knowledge on the boards here some knows what they are. and if it where that simple to delete them, then we all would not be trying to trick the pcm with the non foulers.

so for any that know or have tryed, do they work? if not how come if you know? thanks Richard

·
Gods Chariot...the CH-53E
464 Posts
i know they make them for the mustang world. i spent months looking for some for our rams before i did my header install. no luck. i even got a set for a mustang and tried to make them work for my truck. no luck. the non foulers work great and they cost a heck of a lot less as well. just use a couple of non foulers.

·
13's when its cold out
1,547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah I know about the non foulers for the truck. I was just curious about the mil eliminators though. He was trying to tell me that they were like a universal thing. And I was trying to explain to him that if it where that easy I dont think everyone would be trying to trick the pcm or hide the amount of exhaust flow there actually is!

·
The Walt-n-ator
2,491 Posts
Yeah, I use them on my mustang too, but I haven't found them for our trucks either.

·
Registered
23,004 Posts
I finally took my Non foulers apart and stuffed the shit outta them with steel wool. I was all happy with no Engine light and then my wife drove the truck and comes back only to burst my bubble. "Hey Honey, I thought you got that little engine light to go off?" lol So I reset it again today and drove all around and it didn't pop. So we'll see whats up. I may take it apart and stuff it even more this weekend. Gets annoying.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.