DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2004 Hemi QC with Airaid Intake and MagnaFlow split rear Catback. When I went to these mods I gained on the Low end and alot on the high end. The mid range seems to be lacking. I've asked Airaid and Hypertech for answers but they had none. Try our product and see! I've been considering headers and high flow cat. I'm not convinced of the programmers. Money versus payback. Any help would be appreciated.

· Registered
9,836 Posts
I have my SUPERCHIPS for sale... 285.00 with free shipping. I got it back in December so its only 7 months old. Im getting a custom Flash so I dont need it anymore. As for the Power gain.... All I can say is with it my 4.7L is faster than STOCK HEMI's and without it my tuck feels like Im driving a dump truck. So it makes a very noticable difference for the 4.7L... and I have NOT heard any negative feedback from the 5.7L owners I know who are useing it. They all seem VERY pleased with there Superchips programer. If your intested let me know because It will be going up on E-bay soon... and it will sell for that much if not more on e-bay.

SPEED SAFE, AIR RAM

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.