DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
5 Years... 6 Dodges
25,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm looking at going home around that time... and thought I'd see who might be up for another GTG. Anyone?

·
Tank Mech
3,687 Posts
I may be tooling around the US of A with my daughter around that time. But if I'm close, I'll definately shoot in. My eight year-old would love to see some trucks:D

·
5 Years... 6 Dodges
25,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well, I put the paperwork in today to have the 11th of July to the 1st of August... so it's gonna be late July now.

Now I just need to get with my Dad about getting the 66 registered and I'll see what I can do about getting it runnin when I'm down there and take it out.

·
5 Years... 6 Dodges
25,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The time is good... but I wouldn't take the '66 down there. It's been sitting for far too long to take it that far on the road so soon.:(

·
RAM user
63 Posts
im in depending when and where ..... let me know so i can make sure im free.

·
5 Years... 6 Dodges
25,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well, I'm gonna be back home between the 11th and the 1st... so that leaves either the weekends of the 16th-17th or the 23rd-24th.

I would need till at least the 23rd-24th to get my '66 back up and running... but that's if I'm even gonna be able to do that. But I was figuring somewhere between Fort Worth and Dallas or one place or ther other or somewhere around there.

·
5 Years... 6 Dodges
25,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Damnit, I forgot Heatwave was that weekend... grrrrrr

·
Registered
75 Posts
I'm down for a GTG. I may go out to heatwave also, sounds like fun.

·
AJ Gtz
302 Posts
all of us around the DFW area should have a GTG before teh Heat Wave...it would be hella nice to see a line of Rams all the way out to Austin....only problem..we need to find and reserve a decent hotel..at least with a pool and weight room...

·
HEMINATOR
1,131 Posts
I am still up for that, but it seems all of us have got the summer bug, and are staying away from the boards.. This happens every year and i can see why.. I am on here constantly, so i see it more often. I have been spending most of my time over at the rumblebee.org site due to some work i have been doing to my truck.. Another reason i had the date (still undecided) to D3 move to late summer / fall time frame. People will get bored and come back to the boards and GTG's sooner or later... I have to ask this, but what days are you guys planning actually going down there? I get off Thursday morning, due to me working nights, so i really dont know what the plan is.. All i know is that i want to go down there, have time to prep my vehicle for entry into the competition. I will actually be getting my engine bay cleaned too, it really needs it... I have cleaned it, for the last Bass Pro Show, which this Weekend on the 4th is the Largest one BASS PRO has to offer, or atleast they compete against the others across the US... I will be going to it, but will not be entering it this time due to my roll pan being in the shop for shaving and paint... It was supposed to be completed this week, but they were to busy for it to be finished until next week....

What would be a perfect meeting place? I suggested Grapevine Mills Mall, but i am up to other suggestions. Central location>? I am going to post another Topic, so this will be more updated, and ill see if i can get it pinned.. Later, guys and i hope to see you all there... LAter.... Myk

·
Registered
10,359 Posts
I am already planning on attending the HeatWave myself!!! I have asked off for work and dont have the kids that weekend........just hope I can keep tabs on my truck this time......maybe sleeping bags on the bedrug and my trusty .45mm right next to me in the back??????
I hope we can have an entire row of Dt members and slammed1 drop members attend and have a good showing there!!!

·
HEMINATOR
1,131 Posts
awesome brian, ill see you there.... Hopefully you can travel down with us... let me know.. i have posted a new thread for it... THW ROLL CALL>>> LAter bro.. :rck: :gr_patrio :rck:

and i am soooo glad you are back in the game, let me know if i can PERSONALLY DO ANYTHING FOR YOU, ANYTHING BRO....

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
slammed1 said:
I am already planning on attending the HeatWave myself!!! I have asked off for work and dont have the kids that weekend........just hope I can keep tabs on my truck this time......maybe sleeping bags on the bedrug and my trusty .45mm right next to me in the back??????
I hope we can have an entire row of Dt members and slammed1 drop members attend and have a good showing there!!!
I just asked off for my vacation that week too. Except I'm going to be taking a 9 day vacation....can't wait. If you need back up I always take the 12 ga. pump on roadtrips....:D

Have you thought about when you are leaving yet? I am taking off starting on the 21st.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.