DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
pickle
216 Posts
TO ALL A MERRY CHRISTMAS,AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR,just try to keep it out of the DITCH unless you have 4 wheel drive,BE SAFE AND HAVE FUN!!!!

·
Registered
23,005 Posts
Merry Xmas ya'll.

KB

·
Austrian Ram
728 Posts
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL OF YOU!!!!!!

·
Registered
344 Posts
Everyone have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! :gr_patrio

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
I love this forum and thanks to everyone for making this forum the best site ever!

The people met here and the experiences shared are priceless.

A sincere Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays to all!

·
Banned
293 Posts
:gr_patrio Hey:
We cannot forget the men and women in the camo's overseas!!! Just about all of us looking at this website have family/ and or friends that we will be hanging around with for the next couple of days. So, when saying "Merry Christmas" to anyone, look into the heavens and ask god to bless and watch out for our fighting men and women who cannot be as lucky as us and be here in the states with us. By the way, Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah to all of you as well. :gr_patrio

·
Kasey Kahne #9
6,013 Posts
Merry Christmas from me and my wife! Have a safe holiday and a great modding new year! :gr_patrio

ps.. if you recieved any gift you dont like.. send them to me!.. :D

·
HEMI.,need I say more
477 Posts
merry christmas to all of you, thanx for all the help on this forum this year..It makes my transformation to a DODGE that much more pleasing!!!!

·
Registered
70 Posts
My Christmas came today,,All I really wanted was a good day, :rck: I woke up later than usual , the ol'lady wasn't around (probably last minute shopping) , so I backed up my Hemi Ram to my wellcraft fishing boat (all ready loaded and set to go) and to the bay I go. Well I actually caught fish, wasn't boarded by coast guard or got rained on! and the the truck ran perfect as usual. Best of all , when I came back home * no nagging !* yeah buddy now thats sweeeet !

·
Registered
153 Posts
Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night, day, and ok Happy New Year Too. Thanks for all the help DT.

·
Displaced Coloradian
190 Posts
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all....take a moment to remember those separated from their families serving the country overseas....

·
Registered
230 Posts
since christmas is past i hope you all had a merry one and I hope you have a very happy new year.

·
Registered
8,130 Posts
Happy New Year to all!

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
happy new years!!! im trahsed sorry if i spelled anythign wrong!!!!! happy and healthly!!!

21 - 39 of 39 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.