DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
...IN A ROW?
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got back from SEMA and upstairs in the offroad aisles was a Mega Cab lengthened to a long bed with a 20"+ lift. My camera battery crapped out, so I couldnt get a pic. And for the life of me, I cant remember who the hell did it. It was just right infront of the toyota exhibit. Anyone got pics of the thing?

·
OH Snap!
503 Posts
No pics of the one in question but heres a MC LB Dually. Beautiful truck. Its a custom conversion by a company in Texas.

·
5 Years... 6 Dodges
25,280 Posts
Soapeater21 said:
Just got back from SEMA and upstairs in the offroad aisles was a Mega Cab lengthened to a long bed with a 20"+ lift. My camera battery crapped out, so I couldnt get a pic. And for the life of me, I cant remember who the hell did it. It was just right infront of the toyota exhibit. Anyone got pics of the thing?
One of the guys who helped build it is actually a member here... that's the MegaLow truck. But it's a regular Mega Cab with fenders fabbed up to fit, it's not a long bed.

·
Registered
35,850 Posts
Bubba_Hemi said:
One of the guys who helped build it is actually a member here... that's the MegaLow truck. But it's a regular Mega Cab with fenders fabbed up to fit, it's not a long bed.
He said 20's plus a lift. The one you are talking about with the regular box and fabbed fenders is a slammed on the ground truck.

·
5 Years... 6 Dodges
25,280 Posts
He must have added that part in after I made my post...

·
"I'll go all in."
626 Posts
My dad is on TDR and DTR and showed me those pictures a few days ago... that truck is just awesome. He was hopping for Dodge to go ahead and make a long bed mega cab... thats why he hasn't gotten a new truck yet... He absolutely loves the mega cab(as do I) but absolutely doesn't want the short box... hes too limited by a 6 ft bed. So looks like this company is his only option right now. :D

Any specs on payload and towing capacities?

·
Registered
35,850 Posts
Bubba_Hemi said:
He must have added that part in after I made my post...
:thatfunny :thatfunny :thatfunny

·
5 Years... 6 Dodges
25,280 Posts
I found a couple close looking ones... bu they weren't duallies. *shrug*

·
Registered
9,232 Posts
i thought he said 20 plus inches of lift

·
Registered
2 Posts
Mega Cab Long Bed

The Mega Cab in question was located in the Kelderman Airride Booth. It was built by Xtra Mile Restyling a division on McGonigal's Cadillac. We are located in Kokomo, Indiana. If you want pics, give me your email and I'll send you the cover shot off of 8-Lug magizine that was shot while in Vegas. all the photos i have on here are too big to post on the forum.

·
Registered
2 Posts
if you go to the sema coverage on sportruck. com tuesday photo set 4, sub set 5 it is the truck in the top right photo. it's not a very good one but it's at least a start. i personally helped build the truck so i can answer any questions.

·
5 Years... 6 Dodges
25,280 Posts

·
Yea, It's a Hemi
6,865 Posts

·
4x4, Straight pipe roar!
2,538 Posts
here you go....I agree this truck is badass. If only they'd build one.

Attachments

·
2012 Texas Ram Express
4,220 Posts
that is sweeeeet!!

·
Technology Handyman
1,062 Posts
Does anyone know the name of the company in texas that does the conversions?

·
Registered
9,232 Posts
if you build it...they will buy

·
...IN A ROW?
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Bobem12!!! you rock!!! Thats it!!!!! That truck was just unbelievable. 5"exhaust and one crazy tow package/winch on the back. thanks, man.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.