DodgeTalk Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Joe, good to see you back. Do you have any Mega Cab boxes in stock?

·
Registered
977 Posts
I have a few of the dual 10 down fire vented boxes for behind the rear seat. I'm going to start making a new low profile box for behind the rear seat so if you want a deal on the ones I have left PM me.

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Joe, any new (or old for that matter) mega cab boxes???? Its tax time and i'm ready to buy one! Let me know! Thanks!

·
Registered
977 Posts
I have a new design that holds 2-12's in a sealed downfire configuration. The box has 1.4 cubic feet per side and a full 2 inches of floor clearance. It can also be made for 4-10's.
Its a very low profile design and it has a 2 inch lip across the front edge to stop items stored on the box from going under the back seats. You end up with a storage area the same size as if the box wasnt there.
These pics were taken with my cell phone so they arent that great.

Attachments

·
Registered
977 Posts
I designed it so that you can still use the storage space behind the seats that Mega Cab owners paid so dearly for. Most of the other enclosures on the market are tall, front firing boxes that leave little or no room behind the rear seats to carry anything.
The pictures don't show it but the back edge of the box is notched for the power window hump and the smaller humps in the corners. The box has less than a 1/8" gap between the walls and the box so nothing slips behind it or on the sides of it.
It helps to have 2 people when installing because it has to stay perfectly parrallel when sliding in or else it will bind up on the side walls.

This box is very large so the freight varries too much from one part of the country to another to offer flate rate shipping. The box sells for $175 + shipping. E-mail your zip code for a shipping rate.

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ordered mine on the 28th!! Can't wait to get it in! Thanks joe!

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Getting the subs and everything hooked up tomorrow! Can't wait!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts