DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
All Black and All BADA&%!
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As the title states. I tried to change the title on the original post but no luck. Just wanted to let people know a date has been picked. All that is left is setting the time and waiting for the date to come!!!! Maybe get Brian out for some drops, SLAMMED1 style :rck:

·
Registered
494 Posts
Sign me up, wouldn't miss it for anything!!

·
Sporting Clays Addict
132 Posts
Unfortuantely, my wife and I will be at Brays Island for a shooting competition. Have to go since it's the last time to get some practice in before the state championships the next weekend.

·
Investigator
992 Posts
KAIRAM said:
I wish I could but there is a show in commerce that day from 4-10 and paying $500 for best mopar
are you referring to TunerFest Shootout v2.0?

·
Registered
216 Posts
Dang I wish I could make it too but I have a Rally in TX for another club!!! Maybe next time!!

·
Registered
494 Posts
We still doing this thing and what time we all want to do it at? I am all over it :)

Just ordered my =AIR=RAM=> CAI today but I highly doubt it will be delivered by then :(

·
Registered
494 Posts
2:00pm!!!

·
Registered
652 Posts
Boys I'd like to try and make depending on my boy's baseball schedule. We have a Dizzy Dean Tournament. BUT- I might have my blower on the SRT by then ;) Ever see a 600+ HP Ram? ;)

·
Investigator
992 Posts
wombie said:
;) Ever see a 600+ HP Ram? ;)
no, but I would like too, I hope the scheduling works out with the b-ball game.

·
Investigator
992 Posts
I've never been to the Varsity, can someone tell me what street this place is? is there only one?

·
Registered
652 Posts
Sorry guys - smacks square into a baseball game for at 2pm. Maybe next time !!!!

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.