DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I canceled my original extended warranty through the dealer and purchased a mechanical breakdown insurance (MBI) through Geico, my insurance. They only charge me 56 bucks every six months and cover everything the dealer warranty did plus more.

I was wondering if anyone knew any other good cheap places that have MBI. I wanted to find someone that would give me a better rate on my insurance so therefore i couldnt carry Geico's MBI anymore

Anyone got any suggestions?

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
what exactly does the MBI cover? I am looking at extending my warranty since it is up Oct 5th...do most insurance agencies have this? i would much rather pay 100 every six months than the quoted 425 a year for extending

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well geicos policy was that you have to add the coverage while your truck is under 15,000 miles and within 15 monthes of buying it, BRAND NEW. so geico wouldnt really help if you were trying to just pick something up after the 3/36 expired. but there are other companies if you do a search on google that will offer it on different mileage/year cars. Geico's was good cuz it was a 250 deductible that covered everything the manufacturer does plus a few extras (cant remember what) and it even had a free winshield repair with no deductible.

I just need another one since i'm leaving geico

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well i just found out if i take some kinda defensive driving course through one of their companies which costs 19 bucks, they will take 80 bucks off my premium every 6 monthes for 3 years.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.