DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
selling my mcgaughy deluxe kit for '05 quad cab.this is the kit with spindles and flip kit.also comes with nitro active shocks and air assist bags.if wanted,i will also include the factory coil springs that i cut to get the truck down 3" in front.everything is in very good condition.maybe 20,000 miles on it.
$525+shipping for deluxe kit and shocks
$150+shipping for air assist
$625+ shipping for everything

·
Registered
462 Posts
Drop kit

I'd like to get the flip kit, have you had anybody interested in buying the spindles?

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
it's not that i'm not flexible,i just don't want to be stuck with parts i have no use for.if i had four people that wanted each piece i would separate them.but its hard to find four people to commit to the deal.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Are there pictures of the kit? And how does the air assist bags work, does it lift the truck or keep it from squatting?

·
Registered
733 Posts
air bag assist prevents bottoming out, able to haul heavier loads, and adjust ride height to a certain degree when carrying loads

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
1bucsfan said:
Are there pictures of the kit? And how does the air assist bags work, does it lift the truck or keep it from squatting?
yes,as stated above,the air assist is used whenyou are hauling heavy loads or towing.i used my truck for work and have a fiberglass tonnue cover and about 400lbs of tools.i run around 10-15 lbs of air in the bags and never bottom out.the bags are good to 60lbs.they will lift the back up as you inflate them but they won't take the truck any lower.
the only pics i have are of the air assist.the front is just a lowering spindle,the back is a flip kit.in the pic you can see the nitro shock.

here is the kit on the truck

·
Ghost Hunter
1,366 Posts
I thought you didnt have to cnotch for a 2/4 drop.

·
Registered
733 Posts
You do if you carry anything other than your self in your truck...after my 2/4 drop I rode around for 1mo before I said forget this...anytime I had one to two people in it, it would hammer that bump stop...now I have a custom c-notch and dont run a bumpstop... works great

·
Registered
10,465 Posts
RamAddiction said:
I thought you didnt have to cnotch for a 2/4 drop.

You don't have to a C-Notch...You can bottom out sometimes in the rear on a 2/4 drop..I drove around on my 2/4 without a notch and only hit a hand full of times..

·
Registered
10,359 Posts
OncGMnowHemi said:
You do if you carry anything other than your self in your truck...after my 2/4 drop I rode around for 1mo before I said forget this...anytime I had one to two people in it, it would hammer that bump stop...now I have a custom c-notch and dont run a bumpstop... works great
You have a pic of your notch?

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
i only did the c-notch because i was planning on doing a 4/6 drop when i got new tires.plus i found someone local selling the c-notch for $50 brand new.
with a 2/4 drop and air assist you will never bottom out.

if the kit doesn't sell by the end of the week,next weekend i look at selling everything individually.

·
Daddy-O
76 Posts
i may be interested...

·
TWEAKED 4.7
4,390 Posts
if you had buyers for everything separated what would you let the spindles go for???

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.