DodgeTalk Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any one have any experience with the hemi version of the MBRP exhaust?

I was at a gas station last night, and a Ram 1500 was next too me. His black (not chrome) exhaust tip caught my eye so we starting talking. He said he is running the MBRP 5.7 gas exhaust, and he has been very happy with it.

He started his truck up, and it sound nice. Nothing too loud and cackly, but a nice deep rich tone.

I got on their website today, and the cat back system is only listed for the Ram 1500's. I'm sure it will fit the 2500 PW's though, I hope...

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
Any one have any experience with the hemi version of the MBRP exhaust?

I was at a gas station last night, and a Ram 1500 was next too me. His black (not chrome) exhaust tip caught my eye so we starting talking. He said he is running the MBRP 5.7 gas exhaust, and he has been very happy with it.

He started his truck up, and it sound nice. Nothing too loud and cackly, but a nice deep rich tone.

I got on their website today, and the cat back system is only listed for the Ram 1500's. I'm sure it will fit the 2500 PW's though, I hope...
1500 and 2500 cat-back exhausts are not interchangeable, you need a 2500 specific setup.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Good to know

·
Registered
2,814 Posts
Whats the difference?

·
Registered
1,687 Posts

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
Whats the difference?

I don't know the specifics but all manufactures have different part numbers for 1500 and 2500 systems. Just by looking at them, the tubing from the cats to the muffler, and some of the hanger locations are different, I'm not sure what else.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I don't know the specifics but all manufactures have different part numbers for 1500 and 2500 systems. Just by looking at them, the tubing from the cats to the muffler, and some of the hanger locations are different, I'm not sure what else.
Are you pretty happy with your Magnaflow set up? The pics looks great

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
Are you pretty happy with your Magnaflow set up? The pics looks great
I am very happy with it, no complaints whatsoever.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts