DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
As title says these are 17" MB Motorsports Shaker wheels with 35x12.5x17 Pro Comp Extreme AT's with ALOT of life in them as the pictures show these are great tires only selling due to finding some tires for my factory 20's. Asking 1000 for these as that is what the tires alone are worth. Includes center caps and lug nuts.

Partial trades I would consider are chrome nerf bars or lift spindles or Nightnunner20's.

·
Registered
174 Posts
damn i wish i had the cash right now! free bump

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
2,418 Posts
how far are you from me would you take trade on my 20in dc wheels? how many miles are on the procomps?

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
not looking to trade for any wheels i am looking for the cash so i can buy more lift, as far as the mileage i would say between me and another member on here 10K or less

·
Registered
2,418 Posts
aight well if i still had some of my other lift left it would be yours lol i am going to be putting new tires next week anyway

·
Registered
378 Posts
hey Darren if your looking for steps PM me, got a buddy itching to get rid of his

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

Bump new pics showing tread depth with a quarter.

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
price drop $900

·
WDE
1,055 Posts
Wish you were closer, these are the same tires I want and I even have a set of steps I would part with.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
If I had the money I would be buying them right now!!! Dangit!!

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
ttt

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
if anyone is interested in just the tires I will go to $550 that is less than the price of 2 new ones for these 4 with about 3/4 tread left.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
How about everything for 800?

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
wow said i would drop it to $800 and still no takers?????

·
Got'R Did
1,638 Posts
I would take them but the shipping to Va would kill the deal...lol... crazy that no locals are jumping on this deal. :dunno:

·
Registered
124 Posts
I would take them but the shipping to Va would kill the deal...lol... crazy that no locals are jumping on this deal. :dunno:
Right with ya on this one!

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.