nick
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought you guys might find this funny.

Attachments

·
1 TIM 6:12 Fight RIGHT!!
2,160 Posts
WOW, talk about penetration!!!! Maybe a stuck throttle or a DIVORCE gone BAD........OK you can have the house AND the truck. I just got to do somethig first. :thatfunny

·
452 Posts
honey...... we have a little problem :D

·
Registered
595 Posts
other

here

Attachments

·
Yea, It's a Hemi
6,865 Posts
dale3fan3 said:
See thats what happens when you let the wife drive the ram!!!!!! LOL
HHAHAHAH!!!! yelp, never let her park too close to the house or try and back up a boat no matter how much she whines

·
Registered
2,761 Posts
:thatfunny

·
Yea, It's a Hemi
6,865 Posts
h2omelon said:
Thought you guys might find this funny.
wait.... whats wrong with the 3.7?

·
Lifted HEMI 4x4
5,519 Posts
the black ram in the house has been seen before...those photos have been floating around for about 3 years now

most convincing story i heard about that is that some drunk moron was driving that truck and sent it towards a ditch a high speed which launched it airborne and into the trailer home

·
Registered
23,005 Posts
john.colorado said:
the black ram in the house has been seen before...those photos have been floating around for about 3 years now

most convincing story i heard about that is that some drunk moron was driving that truck and sent it towards a ditch a high speed which launched it airborne and into the trailer home
Actually its been around since late 02 I believe. Drunken douchebag missed the curve and wrecked his 5.9L, Hemi wasn't even available when this pic first came out. Stupid A$$hole could have killed a few people.

KB

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.