DodgeTalk Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
The Green Machine
1,722 Posts
Always wanted to know how well they perform :tup:

Please keep us apprised (how was the install, how well do they perform in different conditions, tread life, etc.) Thanks :D

·
Code Red
2,612 Posts
At least they've added more videos now. I remember a few years back they had one video in the snow. I've always wondered how they affected the turning radius. I'd imaging they'd be a bear to turn from a stop or very low speed. Might have to upgrade to hydraulic steering assist! <grin>

They've definitely got my vote for the cool factor though!

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Dude, it was a joke, they cost like... 30 grand. If you google them, you can get dozens of videos! I will be getting a set after I win the Powerball though.

·
Registered
335 Posts
They shot one of those videos in my town during a demonstration. They are impressive as hell! I think that the steering system would fail pretty quick on our trucks with these. The steering works pretty hard just to turn at slow speed while the front is locked with any tire that bites in. On of the guys in town has a set of those on a new Yamaha Rhino with full cab. It is a sick machine for the winter.

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I might be able to afford the ATV ones at least. Perhaps I can figure out how to retrofit those onto my PW!! LOL

·
Code Red
2,612 Posts
Easy! Just stick one ATV with the Mattracks in each wheel well. If you wired it up right, you could even have rear steer with it! LOL!

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
in Old Forge Ny there is a restaurant out in the sticks that is only accesible by scenic train in the summer and in the winter only by sled, or like they have 2 Pickups with mattracks to bring supplys

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
If I can afford them they will be one of the toys I would have

1 - 10 of 10 Posts