DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
man, that sounds nasty. I don't want you to throw a puch at me...
I didn't think that the arms move like that.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Yeah the air bag will do some funny things, but all in all the truck did what it was supposed to, the column crushed to the dash, the front end crushed absorbing as much impact as it could and the airbag stopped my face from hitting something harder the the air bad uppercut. Damn that truck could throw a punch.

·
Registered
8,130 Posts
Wow, That does sound scary. Hope all goes well in the future. Good luck! Your truck took the most of it and lucky you were in a heavy pickup not a smaller car or something. Take care.

·
Registered
10,465 Posts
TeamRamRod said:
[email protected] computer, the accident occurred on IH 45 in conroe in the lovely construction area that allows for barely two lanes of traffic with concrete barriers on both sides.

Man I hate going threw that part of 45, seems like I see an accident 4 times a day threw there..

Glad your doing better Trav, I guess maybe James and I need to come get you and take you out for some beer..

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
beer!!

i weaned myself off of the pain pills just in case someone asked about beer. :drink:

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
wtf? how do you get cut waxing your bikini line?

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
:gr_patrio I knew there was a reason i like you, hope she doesn't get lockjaw.

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
damn... that sux, i hope it doesn't take u that long to heal, and i just went through that part of I-45 last nite, i usually never pass through there since i live a lil bit farther south from there and hardly ever drive north, but yeah... it's dangerous, specially yesterday with the rain.

·
Registered
10,465 Posts
Travis try demontron (sp) all are truck for work come from there, my boss says they make him some killer deals...I know my brother was real happy with Tomball Dodge...

·
Registered
300 Posts
Damn bro, sorry to hear about this! Hopefully the guy who caused it had good insurance and they won't give you any crap...Take it easy and you'll be back to normal in no time. The first pitcher is on me whenever you can make the next Hooters meet!

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
If I can find out whether or not i'll be having surgery I will let ya'll know since I won't be getting out after the surgery for a while.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
does anyone know a contact number for superchips i need to talk tothem they haven't responded to my email.

·
AirFuelEddie
5,443 Posts
Man, what an impact! Thank God you are alive and in decent condition. I hope and pray you recover fully and your insurance works it out for you! Take care man! :gr_patrio :rck:

·
MS. SK
2,442 Posts
That really sucks, take care of yourself!!

·
Registered
441 Posts
My father,and me got our Trucks from Lawrence Marshall in Hempstead. They are pretty good about cutting them some deals. Call Kyle in the Dodge sales dept and tell him that Robert Castro sent ya.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
thanx castro, you from college station or are u an aggie? I'm from a little town near C.S.

21 - 40 of 44 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.