DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

I emailed CDC about this chin spoiler. I think it looks great. Not real agressive, but definitely adds alot to the car. Unfortunately it was a prototype and at this time they are not making it b/c they don't feel there would be any type of demand. So if you're wanting this like I am, go to their website and click on "contact us" and send them an email to let them know your interest as well. Maybe if enough of us do, they'll produce it.

http://www.classicdesignconcepts.com/

·
Registered
119 Posts
I don't know, looks a bit ricey to me, but it's your car so whatever you like is the important thing. Sometimes less is more. :gr_patrio

·
Registered
419 Posts
I like them chin spoilers! To me it's not rice. Rice for me is either A. making a slow car look fast (and the magnum is anything but slow) or B. Making a car look fast but the component actually reduces performance. That lil chin spoiler right there makes it look more aggresive ME LIKES!

·
Registered
100 Posts
Rice is a simple definition.. Its an import car that has alot of bolts on it... And regardless of how fast or shiney it looks you dont want it cause its not american muscle.

·
Registered
290 Posts
chin spoiler

one trip out of my driveway and that spoiler is history.

·
Banned
302 Posts
WOW!! That looks great!!

Dude, That spoiler looks GREAT!! I Love it.
My ONLY bitch would be it would be wrecked in a few days cos it seems to be sooo low down. Anyway, as a show piece it is awesome!!

As for RICE, I think blackarmy hit it on the head. Rice is a sheep in a wolf's clothing in my opinion.

onecooldad73 PLEASE lets not get political and say that import cars are lower grade than American cars. I have to tell you that a lot of European car's performance would eat American cars for breakfast. I know, cos I used to drive them there. There are plenty of gorgeous cars around, not just in North America. To me RICE is taking a weed and putting a picture of a big oak on top.

·
Registered
176 Posts
I like it, but I already scrape the stock air dam when parking. I sent them an email anyways to bolster the chances of it getting built...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.