DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well made my srt10 hood functional and got the srt10 grill and made my own intake
wasnt going to spend more money then i had to since i could use that for more mods lol

but all it is, is a 4'' pipe with a inverted cone filter that sites literally 2 inches from the inlet of the hood
so far works and sounds great
OH and yes its been through a lot of rain, the day i made it, it was raining then rained like for the next 4 days:)
nice cost and gain for 45 bucks

i raced a 05 2500 HD with the 6.0 thats my buddy and i beat him he was at my tailgate hehe he has a tuner and pullies

but ill get pics up if anyones interested, its not pretty by all means but it does the job and all it is a piece of pipe and cone filter lol

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
yeah this nice bump in the air filter is where it hit the hood cause the piping was too long at first dammit lol but not it works
i thought being on the ac lines it would melt but it hasnt and its been a week or so

Attachments

·
Registered
226 Posts
cool let me see how it looks through the outside

·
Valdez Racing Team
13,913 Posts
...dang, your Hemi has a hard-on!!!...lol...very nice tho...yea, can we see pics from the outside witht he hood closed?

·
:D Hello!!!
3,401 Posts
geterdone04 said:
haha a huge 4'' hard on lmao

And Black too!!! ROTFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thatfunny :thatfunny :crazy:

·
:D Hello!!!
3,401 Posts
with a tattoo on it!!! hahaha, yeah now i'm getting freaked out!!! Gotta go! hahahaha

·
Valdez Racing Team
13,913 Posts
...can you imagine all of us standin around your truck lookin under the hood with beers... no one really sayin anything but "nice mod" but thinkin..."dang, that thing is a huge p.....", but once someone says anything, we're all rollin!!!! thats priceless!!!! I do want that mod cuz i want to go with an srt10 hood (or one like matts)....

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.