Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got a chance to get into a brand new M11 for $33,788

Any thoughts for or against this special version?

It stickers for $41,670 so I dont think I can pass it up

·
Registered
10 Posts
Are you keeping your truck? We just bought the wife a new Jeep Grand Cherokee. They had a couple of the M11 on the lot. I was looking pretty hard at them. I would have to trade in my truck (2010 Dodge Ram Crew Cab Sport). I just put a lift and tires on it this summer. And this is assuming I could get want I wanted for trade in. I would have to share her new Jeep in the winter. I have a company car to drive to work, so I would only have to borrow the jeep a couple of times during each week in the winter.

I think I would miss my truck though. From what I have seen, if you can get the M11 with all the options for under 34,000, you would be getting a very good deal.

Tell me I am crazy for thinking of getting this charger and getting rid of my truck:ugh

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I will never get rid of my truck, this is an "ADD ON" vehicle and possibly a graduation present for our son. I love the looks of it, going to test drive it today!

·
PAID OFF!!!
7,637 Posts
I don't even know what a "M11" is? Never heard of it.

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Mopar 11, a special package vehicle that comes only in black with one blue strip down the passenger side I believe. Also comes equipped with a 5.7 l hemi and I believe a stiffer suspension.

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well I pick it up Monday, here is a pic of her... I will call her OKI

For those asking, here is the MOPAR link with more info:

http://www.mopar.com/mopar/mopar-11

I did notice however that they have made more than 1000, OKI is number 1060

Attachments

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sticker (not what I paid :rck: )

Attachments

·
Registered
10 Posts
Very nice. I gotta ask, I know you said it was an "Add On" but would it be worth it to drive as opposed to a truck....keeping in mind mine is a half ton that is a peope hauler...i don't tow anything. I am afraid I would miss it in the nasty winter months, even though I could drive the wife's jeep.

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Very nice. I gotta ask, I know you said it was an "Add On" but would it be worth it to drive as opposed to a truck....keeping in mind mine is a half ton that is a peope hauler...i don't tow anything. I am afraid I would miss it in the nasty winter months, even though I could drive the wife's jeep.
I cannot go without my truck because I have a 5th Wheel and a boat, but if I was able to give it up, I would go with an AWD Charger, all season performance from the Charger with the AWD system. Way back when, I had an AWD Eagle Talon that kicked butt dry, wet, snowy, or ice...

I have not seen an AWD M11 because of the configuration of the gear ratio I suspect, but the R/T is available.

The M11 is not going to get good mileage or at least enough to offset what your truck is getting given the cost of the car. I am trading a 2010 Jetta TDI in on this so I expect my fuel costs to go up, the Jetta was getting 50+ MPG on the interstate. My foot tells me the M11 will be 25 or less :D

·
Registered
10 Posts
It is definately a nice car...congratulations. I only get about 12-15 mpg since I put the lift and tires on my truck. It also has a 3.92 rear end. I still love my truck, I can afford the gas and I am the one that made the conscious decision to mod it. But, the potential warranty issues plus the savings in gas had me thinking about it (and the excuse to get a new car:)

·
PAID OFF!!!
7,637 Posts
Mopar 11, a special package vehicle that comes only in black with one blue strip down the passenger side I believe. Also comes equipped with a 5.7 l hemi and I believe a stiffer suspension.
Ahhhhh!!! Yep, I would get one for 33K if I were looking, and had the $$$.

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
So here I sit with the M11 in the parking lot.... WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!! :rck:

OKI is a beast, still got 22 mpg coming home on the interstate. Very wel mannered but I see a bad attitude could arrise very quickly :D

Attachments

·
Registered
10 Posts
Very nice. I am home with a sick kid and have been on the phone negotiating with a few dealers on the Mopar Charger. I don't know if they will come to the trade difference I want (probably not) but if they do, I will probably pull the trigger. I can drive the wife's jeep on the nasty snow days if I need a 4x4.

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Love the tail LEDs

Attachments

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
What pictures do I need to get a COTM nomination???

·
PAID OFF!!!
7,637 Posts
Awesome

·
Registered
516 Posts
i saw one of these last month when i had my charger in for it's first oil change. took all my will power not to trade up. still have my heart set on a challenger this coming year. am i crazy?

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Couple pics from today

:rck: :gr_patrio

Attachments

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
My buddies truck with the new bumpers and of course the M11... :rck: