DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am having trouble finding these lug nuts for my 2005 Dodge Magnum they are impossible to find. Does anyone have or had these and do you know where I can buy them? Any help would be appreciated.:help:

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I am having trouble finding these lug nuts for my 2005 Dodge Magnum they are impossible to find. Does anyone have or had these and do you know where I can buy them? Any help would be appreciated.:help:
I forgot to ask, Did Dodge call these a certain name other than lug nuts? Is there a certain reference name that I should add about these when I use the net like ebay or even Google I'm desperate. Thanks.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Dorman Wheel lug nut

I found these by accident ( DORMAN 611-259 Wheel Lug Nut ) Now to find them here in Canada. :ugh Anyone have any problems with Dorman products? I tried Mopar and Gorilla and couldn't find the right size of wheel nut, maybe I didn't look in the right place. If you can find them, you are more than welcome to post the link. Thanks for your help though, it was much appreciated.

·
Registered
45 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the find, but the threads on a few of mine are done. Going to the local dealership to see if they can order some...:ugh money racket!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.