DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Josh
4,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He does anyone have pic of the pacesetter lt's on the 4X4 from the underneath cause i need to see what kinda room i am working with for the cats. Cause i have emissions and such!!

·
All Around Great Guy
12,675 Posts
bump some more, cmon guys!

·
Ramman
1,599 Posts
me 3 need to see

·
Josh
4,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well i should have mine in 2 weeks if there isnt any by than ill through some up

·
All Around Great Guy
12,675 Posts
rollins are you getting yours painted or jet hot coated? How much?

·
Josh
4,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
jet hot for 419 from moesperformance.com

·
Josh
4,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
well i pooped out and got the pacesetter mids, sorry guys just dont want to deal with the lil problems the lt's

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
theres only a few problems with them but they still work and you can Def use universal 3'' hi flow cats

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
What are the problems associated with LTs? I was planning on the Dynatech setup. I knows its pricy but from what I've read its the goodness :)

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
not sure there are any with dynatechs
i might have gotten a bad batch from pacesetter, i had a set on my other truck last year and everything was PERFECT
this years set, the egr bolt didnt line up, a hole on the other side didnt line up, piping after the headers hits the front and rear transfer case some, the right side o2 bung i had to beat the shit outta the undercarriage to fit the damn sensor in there, and i had them put another o2 bung at the y pipe for a wideband and they put it on the top which NOTHING will fit there and i had to beat that part of the undercarriage also so the bolt wouldnt hit so i could fill that hole in wasnt very impressed, still trying to get the cost taken care of poor product this batch when was told they had worked out the bugs

but after i had to pay for everything to get fixed and to work right they are DEF worth it if you dont have cats, and have a cutout MAJOR difference and sound SICK

·
Josh
4,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ok well i cancelled the shortie order and will be orderin the lt's tmrw when they refund my card!

·
Josh
4,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
yea i just have to get these sun o bit**** on the truck so looks like ill be hittin somebody up here on DT to see if they can lend a hand!

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
where are you located?
honestly dude its EASY me and my buddy did mine in 2 hours before worst part is getting the old exhaust out and cutting it haha
are you planning on getting a cutout? if so go to www.dmhperformance.com get a 3'' one tell him quentin sent ya, he's a really good guy!
and with a cam and even just the headers its DEF recommended
i raced a 6.0 chevy with mine closed with my cam and all and he jumped a truck from a roll (manually shifting) once i opened the cutout i started walking by him, when we did it again i left it open and i jumped 5 trucks on him i was VERY suprised
i only had the 6.1 cam, headers, no cats, cutout, intake, superchips thats it

·
Josh
4,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
i have dual cut outs sitting in my closet, but they are the manual ones cause i figured ill just get the motors later, im over in maryland about 2 and a half hours from you, i dont ahve anyone to help all my buddies peaced out to college including myself.

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
theres another guy that has his shop young guy that helps out but if you want you can drive up here and we can do it sometime

·
the sky is the limit
1,311 Posts
i think im going to guinnea pig the ebayers

·
Josh
4,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
does this guy have a sn on here or a phone number by chance i can call him at, cause if he has a shop than i can set up an appointment,and i dont wanna make you have take time otu of your schedule to help so thanks

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.