1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
An Army of One
1,227 Posts
Give us a link!

·
Registered
365 Posts
THAT WAS THE GUY HE WAS SELLING THEM ON DODGEBOY FORUM I CALLED HIM weeks back and ask to buy but he said ,will call you back with a price but never did .
i am not that desperate to pay 400.00 for springs . hope who ever gets them dont have to tow big stuff.

·
Investigator
992 Posts
well I stopped at $426.. I hope whoever got them enjoy them as much as I would have.

Do you hear that Eibach.. I was willing to pay $426 for a set of damn springs.. JUST MAKE SOME!

·
Banned
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well thats kinda funny cuz i was bidding on them too.. i went to 395 and then i was like forget it. i fell sorry to whoever bought em cuz no i hear that bell tech is gonna have a kit out soon and a friend of mine that has a cousin or wutever at eibach found out for us that they will be comeing out with a kit soon for the d.. so much money saved for the install...

·
Investigator
992 Posts
I dont know if I would trust the eibach story. Someone on here spoke with the CEO of eibach and they said they were not reproducing the springs unless they had 100 orders. I spoke to belltech prob 2 months ago and they said they didnt have anything in production at the time, but possibly could by mid-late summer

·
Registered
365 Posts
DurangoLmtd said:
I dont know if I would trust the eibach story. Someone on here spoke with the CEO of eibach and they said they were not reproducing the springs unless they had 100 orders. I spoke to belltech prob 2 months ago and they said they didnt have anything in production at the time, but possibly could by mid-late summer
THAT'S WHAT HE SAID . BUT WITH ALL OF US IN HERE WE STILL DON'T HAVE a 100 orders if the people starts calling or email eibach the will make them and re-release them. i am a dealer for eibach i carrrie there product. so as soon the release them be sure i will put the word out

·
Registered
12 Posts
The RD for these spings has been done they're just waiting for production to
start. The spring is 20% stiff during compression which allows for a smooth
ride and increased handling and better braking. Ph# 714-632-7024.

·
Registered
12 Posts
If everyone stiffs in a phone call maybe they'll start production sooner. 100 orders are not necessary because they well produce the springs since they did the research & development. It's just a matter of when.

·
Triangulo
105 Posts
Final price for the Eibach springs was $431, I was going to lower the d with a custom airbags setup, for around $2,000.00 plus expenses of actually having to drive to phx to install it, I prefer the Springs, everybody who bid put up a good fight. I just had to have them. Will post picts as soon as I get them.

·
Investigator
992 Posts
appmzt said:
everybody who bid put up a good fight. QUOTE]
:mad: I wish I could say I'm happy for you.. actually I dont.. I'm not happy. Those couldve been mine. :WHA: My fault though for not staying with it through the close.

·
Triangulo
105 Posts
and you could've beat me, cause I was at work, with no way to get near a computer at closing time.

·
Investigator
992 Posts
I even went back to the seller to make sure he rec'd money about a week later. Good luck with those.. I cant afford $2K for an airbag setup, so I guess I'll wait for someone to put something out. good buy

·
Registered
365 Posts
wainie said:
The RD for these spings has been done they're just waiting for production to
start. The spring is 20% stiff during compression which allows for a smooth
ride and increased handling and better braking. Ph# 714-632-7024.
i just talk to them and they have no idea ...05/25/05 ;; 8:02 pm

·
Investigator
992 Posts
appmzt said:
and you could've beat me, cause I was at work, with no way to get near a computer at closing time.
appmzt, where are the pics of your ride lowered? its been a while since you got these..

·
Triangulo
105 Posts
haven't received them yet, postal service between US and MEX for that kind of package is slow, usually takes about 1 month and a half, i'm still waiting.
hope to get them soon.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.