DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if they sell a kit to lower a 2500 CTD anywhere..Has anyone ever lowered their diesels 2wd????Any Pics???

·
Creature Of The Wheel
8,860 Posts
I can't help ya on this, but lowered diesels can look pretty sweet if done right, especially dually.

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This is not a dually just a regular 2500 2wd...I want to lower it so it looks like 1500 with 2/4 .???

·
Creature Of The Wheel
8,860 Posts
Is it a 3rd gen as well?

If i had the money I'd consider getting me a cheaper 2nd gen diesel. Saw a 99 white 2500 diesel that was a short bed reg cab (i think it was 4wd tho). I'd put a tuner on it & all the other stuff that u can do (i'd learn as i go) & have one very strong sleeper looking truck.

·
Redtruck-VA
2,758 Posts
I like the idea of a bada$$ diesel sport truck. Lowered with a six foot bed would be a real eye opener on the street.

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
its 6 foot bed its 04.5 I believe...Has anyone done this??I seen one in trucking magazine bud never seen one on forum that is lowered...

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The diesel is for sale here locally and I want to get it...Its 04 with 136K on it Laramie for 15.999...

·
Creature Of The Wheel
8,860 Posts
Sounds like a good price.

·
Registered
35,850 Posts
Is it a 3rd gen as well?

If i had the money I'd consider getting me a cheaper 2nd gen diesel. Saw a 99 white 2500 diesel that was a short bed reg cab (i think it was 4wd tho). I'd put a tuner on it & all the other stuff that u can do (i'd learn as i go) & have one very strong sleeper looking truck.
If it was a short bed reg cab then it was custom built. The CTD never came in a short bed until the quad cab came out.

·
War Eagle!
2,005 Posts
like said above they never put a diesel in a reg cab short bed, and I doubt they ever even offered a 2500 reg cab short bed

·
Creature Of The Wheel
8,860 Posts

·
Registered
35,850 Posts
yeah found that previous owner had made into a short bed was a long bed previous, showed up on carfax report from body shop as frame repair.
From the thread at cummins forum

·
Registered
183 Posts
i know this might not be of help, but i've seen a low, blacked out dually here in TX about 3 times now, by the stance it had while parked i'd say it was done on airbags, sadly... i got no pics of it

·
AROD'S TRUCK
4,410 Posts
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.