DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i would like to lower my 93 sportt 3 inches in the back and two in the front(enough to make it look nice, but not ruin it like a retard). my questions are:
what are some cheap, but good kits for this kind of job
will it loook right?
and any other advice would be great before i go through with it.
any pictures would be awesome
thanks

·
Banned
95 Posts
I would go spindles up front and depending on your funds, hangars and shackles in the back.

I spent about 100 bucks on my drop but I bought used and I'm using blocks in the back. I don't recommend blocks just for the fact that the leaf springs become more visible.

I attached an image of my truck with a 2/2 drop. I want to go with another inch or two in the back and I may just lose the blocks and go for hangar and shackles.

When you lower it expect to get new shocks. Stock shocks will wear out extremely quick with the drop. I've been to cheap to replace them and my ride is bumpy but I'll live with it for now.

Attachments

·
Registered
9 Posts
Cut one coil off the front spring and 2" steel blocks in the back. Did mine 13 years ago and still going strong. The only thing I had to replace was the original blocks were aluminum and they corroded away from the road salt. I might change the original shocks on it this fall.LOL

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.