Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
2,845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
ok I'm on my phone and the pics are on my digital camera

but while at the mall I saw a ( not slammed) but lowered white mega cab debadged with a srt hood and some fender flares it was sweet

I know I know no use with out pics but I will be home later this evening to post the pics

i could be wrong because i am no expert when it comes to lowered trucks but it sure looks lowered to me

truck was from montana

·
Tank Mech
3,687 Posts
Damn that is sweet!!!

·
03_HEMI
578 Posts
looks good

·
OFFICIAL CHEBBY HATER
1,389 Posts
tastefully done untill the taillights, but other than that I like

·
Too much violence
3,892 Posts
I call a slammed (mega cab) a limo, with plenty of luggage space. :)

·
Registered
6,326 Posts
That looks nice. I didnt think I would like it when I read the thread title but wow, it sure changed my mind! Very cool indeed.

·
Hibernating
3,105 Posts
slammed1 said:
Judging by this truck sitting in a "handicapped" spot I would assume that this person may have had this drop custom done prior to a kit being produced to help aid in getting in and out.
:thatfunny :thatfunny You beat me to it! The only handicap they have may be their ability to park.

·
New Mopar Man
260 Posts
BIG BLK 5.7 said:
tastefully done untill the taillights, but other than that I like

Hate those style lights :YUK: ...other then that though pretty F'n sweet :rck:

·
Too much violence
3,892 Posts
ross944 said:
Hate those style lights :YUK:
No matter how many time I visit my local stealer-ship to look at the new models, those new lights still haven't grown on me yet. The slam still looks semi-slam still looks alright on this car.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.