DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a lower front fender for my 99 Dodge Dakota. It's the bottom plastic piece that holds the fog lights in place.

This past winter I hit a snow bank and cracked the plastic and my fog light fell out.

Does anyone know a website that I can buy these from. I think anywheres would be cheaper than going to a Dodge Dealership. Especially since I didn'y buy it from an actual Dodge Dealership.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Will

·
Registered
238 Posts
I had something similar happen to my Dak recently. I went through a JC Whitney catalogue and ordered it from them. Unfortunately, their website did not have the info I needed, so just stick to the magazine (I used their Truck-specific catalogue).

Good luck!

·
Registered
238 Posts
BTW, i believe the price is $69.95ish but becuse it must be shipped by truck, it'll cost another $95 or so. But on the bright side, it took 3 days to get here.

·
Keystoner
5,534 Posts
now would be a good time to upgrade to a body kit. check out the sniper kit http://cervinis.com front bumper $499

Attachments

·
Registered
3,243 Posts
that bodykit is flat out tight

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Oh I'll be getting that body kit when I get my R/T....but unfortunately I have to get a used one now. I don't think that body kit would look right on my Dakota Regular Cab SLT 4X4. If it wasn't four-wheel drive then I would definately get it. Thanks for the helps guys. If anyone else has any other information about where I could get one for cheap than that'd be great.

Thanks Guys,
Will

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.