DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, this light is just annoying. Been serviced many times and told it is functioning correctly. Right now the light is on again; tire pressures are as follows RR 35 RF 35 LR 35 LF 35 Came on while driving down I-5 stopped at a rest area to check them. In the past hit a bump it comes on drive through a puddle it comes on, drive with sun on one side of car it come on, this is the most worthless piece of @#!^ in the car. How do I remove it. Don't say live with it or put tape over it I want it gone.

·
Registered
149 Posts
one of the tpms sensors is faulty,( intermittent, faulty circuit board or battery contacts, battery will last about 8 years when new, it has to be replaced. there is no other way, because the system is build into the veh. The tire pressure should be as indicated on the sticker on the door panel if you are using stock tire sizes, because that is how the tpms system is set up and monitored by the ecm. Tech at glacier Honda and dodge owner.

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes using stock tires and Cold pressure is at the 31-32 range. Hate the tire pressure system.

·
Registered
149 Posts
I agree it is the most useless system ever invented, but on most new model we are stuck with them, just when through a similar fault on a accord, one sensor was at fault , reset the system and tire psi, and it came on again, did a rescan of all sensors and dtc # three wheel was the fault, replaced the sensor and corrected the problem.

·
Registered MOPAR User
9,350 Posts
sensor wiring is another suspect. It's too bad the Onboard DTC can not give you the problem child circuit

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.